All-Star When Are You Leaving For Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Change in plans for me, I'm now flying out of Buffalo tomorrow morning at 6:45am to Washington, and then flying to Orlando from there at 8:30 am. Any other fiercboarders on these flights?!

I leave Thursday April 28 at 2:20pm from Louisville. I am bringing with me Santwon (GT Black), Emily Sawyer, Hunter and Jessica (GT Platinum) . Plus our team Mom Suzi. Can't wait...

Flight at 6:59AM on Friday out of DCA..Can't wait! It arrives in Orlando at 9:19. hhaha I love how their times are precise like competition times :p Thank goodness I am an early bird so I will still have a ton of energy, plus worlds in general will give me a second wind if I need it! @dont.get.FANCY. I am flying alone too and my friend who is in my room isn't arriving until noon Friday :( So nervous! I wish you were flying out on Friday/or I was flying out Thursday so we could travel together!

Flight at 6:59AM on Friday out of DCA..Can't wait! It arrives in Orlando at 9:19. hhaha I love how their times are precise like competition times :p Thank goodness I am an early bird so I will still have a ton of energy, plus worlds in general will give me a second wind if I need it! @dont.get.FANCY. I am flying alone too and my friend who is in my room isn't arriving until noon Friday :( So nervous! I wish you were flying out on Friday/or I was flying out Thursday so we could travel together!

Just wear a cheer shirt and you'll have at least a dozen friends right away. I doubt that anyone is really flying "alone" on a plane headed to MCO the next few days.

Just wear a cheer shirt and you'll have at least a dozen friends right away. I doubt that anyone is really flying "alone" on a plane headed to MCO the next few days.

I too am traveling alone! My roommates fly out of a different airport/ are already in florida, so a cheer shirt and my canadian national champions sweater are definitely my plan, I'm hoping someone else decided to fly super early tomorrow morning! I'm hoping your right ACEDAD, making some friends on the way there would be great!

flying BY MYSELF! so nervous hahaha so if anyone wants to help calm me down a bit i could really use it haha! flying out of st. louis at around 4pm on friday :)

but seriously..add me on facebook (julie fine) and please calm me down.
freaking
out
like a five year old

flying BY MYSELF! so nervous hahaha so if anyone wants to help calm me down a bit i could really use it haha! flying out of st. louis at around 4pm on friday :)

but seriously..add me on facebook (julie fine) and please calm me down.
freaking
out
like a five year old

You'll be just "fine". :D

By Friday, the weather is going to be wonderful and you'll be headed to "the happiest place on earth!" :rolleyes:

If you're on Southwest, then you will be on the same flight as my Bows & Arrows team!! They have to connect in Baltimore because all the direct flights were booked.

Maybe you have a stopover long enough to enjoy a Maryland Crabcake!

Maybe you have a stopover long enough to enjoy a Maryland Crabcake!

I won't because my daughter and I are actually flying down Thursday. But I did get to enjoy some last week when I was in Baltimore and got to visit the Twisters gym.

Back