All-Star When Are You Leaving For Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I leave Thursday morning out of San Jose, CA. I have a layover in Dallas from 5:45-8:15 pm. Is anyone going to be there around that time? I could use some company cause I'm flying alone and that's a long layover lol

My Boss is down at Disney chaperoning our High School Band, they marched in a parade there on Monday. She texted me last night that there were a whole bunch of Cheerleaders and Dancers starting to take over the Resort and asked me if that was what I was talking about. I told her I wanted to plan my families Disney trip next year around Worlds. And I told her Yep and to expect a ton more in the next few days. But our Band is leaving, I think tonight or tomorrow.

Good Luck to all those flying alone, may you meet up with some "Cheer" friends and have someone to talk with. And to all those driving, "Safe Travels".

In the past 4 years of flying to worlds, I've ALWAYS been on a flight with other cheerleaders. All you need to do is throw on a cheer T-shirt and be friendly

Lets see... I Have our "worlds showcase" tonight at fame central in Yorktown (3 1/2 hrs) staying there, waking up to go to bwi and leaving from there around noon :)

Lets see... I Have our "worlds showcase" tonight at fame central in Yorktown (3 1/2 hrs) staying there, waking up to go to bwi and leaving from there around noon :)

AH! What time is the showcase and is it open to the public? haha I kind of really want to go..that's where I used to practice ha I am so sorry it's so far from you..it's only about 15min for me though!

@ALittleBitTwisted @illtradewithanyone and @jesabuck30 since you guys shimmyed this, im hoping that means your on my flight :) This is my first time traveling alone, so I'd love to know some people on my plane.

We're not on the same flight, but we will be getting into Orlando at the same time! I'm going to PM you :) I am going to be waiting for my friend Kristy to get in at Noon..I think she would love to meet you (wcss fans) haha :p

I think my plane has a boatload of cheerleaders. Both flights going down and coming home Monday have been sold out for over a week now.

EDIT: Just checked the flight down now has seats at $232 one way. YIKES!

AH! What time is the showcase and is it open to the public? haha I kind of really want to go..that's where I used to practice ha I am so sorry it's so far from you..it's only about 15min for me though!

All I know is I have to be there at 6 lol and maybe some fame moms on here could answer your ?, I hope it is open to the public. It would be awesome for people to come see us before worlds!

Driving from CT, leaving tomorrow night after practice around 8, should arrive around 1 or 2 on Friday, hopefully perfect timing to watch some practicing going on at all star and catch some sun! :)

Back