OT Where Did You Guys Get Your Bows?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I make my own bows. And I sell them. People are ALWAYS asking me to make tutorials. I would never make one because I earn money on selling bows. I experimented for a year, to get where I am now. I didn't ask Yella Ribbon, even though I wanted to. Still want to. I think that would be rude!

i didnt ask anyone how to make bows, i took a bow apart and put it back together- then i knew. If people are running a business why would they tell you how to make the product they sell so you dont buy from them anymore? And Nancy and Pep know and Hannah and I make and sell bows and she didnt delete us...

i didnt ask anyone how to make bows, i took a bow apart and put it back together- then i knew. If people are running a business why would they tell you how to make the product they sell so you dont buy from them anymore? And Nancy and Pep know and Hannah and I make and sell bows and she didnt delete us...
Because making a team's worth of bows takes a lot of time - not to mention a lot of practice if you're adding fabric to it. It might be worth it to just pay someone.

Because making a team's worth of bows takes a lot of time - not to mention a lot of practice if you're adding fabric to it. It might be worth it to just pay someone.

While this is true I have no idea why our quoting me lol

I get all of mine from Etsy... There a few really good ones, but my favorite is A & M's Bowtique... They are all so cute, unique, and are great quality especially for the price :D

Back