High School Where Do You Get Your Signs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fastsigns makes all of mine and they do a great job. I think they are across the US

http://www.fastsigns.com/
I go directly to the store and deal with them there because they have a show room so I can look at materials to use and they can come up with a design on their computer and show you plus the people that work at the one near me are so friendly and helpful.
Oh! and their a company that when you say you need cheerleading signs they normally know exactly what you need

I also use Fast Signs. They have been WONDERFUL for me in the past. I will go in the store to discuss my needs because in the past I have wanted some specific things/colors. They will then e-mail me a proof before they even start making them or billing me so I can give it my final approval. My signs always hold up very well throughout multiple seasons. I can use signs for competition one year, and then pass them down to sideline; they'll last with my sideline kids for many years.

I also use Fast Signs. They have been WONDERFUL for me in the past. I will go in the store to discuss my needs because in the past I have wanted some specific things/colors. They will then e-mail me a proof before they even start making them or billing me so I can give it my final approval. My signs always hold up very well throughout multiple seasons. I can use signs for competition one year, and then pass them down to sideline; they'll last with my sideline kids for many years.
I do the same with my competition signs!

Approximately how much do you spend per sign? I got signs from Kinkos a few years ago and they were expensive to me for just plain signs. The nearest Fast Signs is almost 30 miles away from me, but it might be worth it. I was also looking at the signs in the top row here.

I paid $80 for 3 signs that were double sided with full color and the signs were huge oh and I had then glossy too

Back