All-Star Where Have All The Nike Pros Gone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lazydaisytoo

Cheer Parent
Mar 2, 2013
They put out a new pattern this fall, and I've been stalking Nike.com for months. They NEVER have a small in stock. They discontinued a bunch of prints last spring, and never seemed to replace them. The site is also out of most of the solids in S or even XS.

I can't even find them anymore in Dicks Sporting goods, Modells, or Sports Authority. Do you think Nike is discontinuing them? And are they insane?

I asked about them at Academy Sports just last week. They said that since they're considered shorts, they're not expecting new shipments until some time in late March or early April. It just has to do with the fact that it's winter.

I asked about them at Academy Sports just last week. They said that since they're considered shorts, they're not expecting new shipments until some time in late March or early April. It just has to do with the fact that it's winter.
I do understand that they're out of season now, but even through the summer they were scarce. The one print they did come out with this summer never showed up in stores, and quantities must've been really limited online.

I do understand that they're out of season now, but even through the summer they were scarce. The one print they did come out with this summer never showed up in stores, and quantities must've been really limited online.
Weird...

I bet the XS/S shortage is because it is so hard to find youth sizes. It seems like they don't make them in youth sizes anymore and if they do there aren't many varieties. XS is a little bunchy but works when it's the only option.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ah, I just shopped over Christmas break: I bought 2.5" youth shorts from zappos.com (love them!), and I'm pretty sure they had the XL youth in black and pinks.

Champs Sports has 2.5" adult XS and S in black.

If they're discontinuing the 2.5"---I need to stock up on the next larger size asap. CP is so finicky about her shorts.

I noticed the same thing with size M. Seems like those Nike Pros just vanished alltogether. I hope they'll change their mind and come back from where ever they're hiding because I miss them!

I think they also put pictures of models wearing the 3" ones on the items that actually were supposed to be 2,5". Or at least I felt that way last time I searched for them...

I bet the XS/S shortage is because it is so hard to find youth sizes. It seems like they don't make them in youth sizes anymore and if they do there aren't many varieties. XS is a little bunchy but works when it's the only option.

I got DD a YXL over the summer one one of those daily deal sites. They're big enough for me and I'd wear an adult M. So I guess I should say that I got myself a pair of Nike Pros!

The fact that I googled Richard's, thinking it was a sports store we didn't have around here. After about five minute's I realized it was a censored version of D*icks. hahaha

Good news, D*ick's bought the D*icks.com domain and redirects users to its actual store website, dickssportinggoods.com. I'm sure you can imagine that previously, customers weren't seeing sporting goods.... :p

Back