All-Star Where Is Tye Hill Now?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tye is traveling the country assisting allstar programs with tumbling clinics....As great as he is as a tumbler, he is even better as an instructor!

He is an awesome tumbling instructor....cp was lucky enough to have him when she started tumbling classes before joining all stars. I envy the youngsters that get to travel the world doing what they love!

whatever happened to him being in cirque du solei?

The only conversation I've ever had with him was about this :p
He said it just wasn't what he thought it was going to be. He did do it for a year (the 2010 season) but only that year

...I wish I was him, like.. jsut hearing about all this awesome stuff he getsto do. Its like all the stuff I tell my friends Im going to do when Im older XD

Tye was my room mate while he lived in Louisville and the last time we talked he was going over to Prodigy in Texas to help out. Not sure if that panned out! But where ever he is Im sure he is doing great things!

He was just In california for a while :) he stayed and helped power while he was here

Found him.

superman.jpg

I loveee Tye! I had the priveledge of being coached by him, Gianni, Logan, Angela, and Derek at dynasty! He would tumble alll day long at the gym when he wasn't practicing on Envy. He's hilarious and sooo sweeet! :p

Latest posts

Back