Where To Get Bows?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know how to make bows with two ribbons like one side of the bow will be a different pattern from the other side?
You do half the total ribbon length in one color and the other half in the other color... You glue them together and when you shape the bow the place they are glued I hidden behind the center

I make cheer bows for $10 and that includes shipping too! bowsbowsbowsohmy.etsy.com I have like none of the bows I've made up on it since I'm tryin to close it. PM me of your interested in a bow!

Plain Jane has AMAZING BOWS!!!!! :) They are my fav bows! Also I like power bows too. ITS AN AMAZING DEAL TO GET THERE "GRAB BAGS"

My fav: PLAIN JANE BOWS (facebook) :cheering:
Overall for Quanity/Cost: POWERBOWS.COM GRAB BAGS

Wild Bows, as others have mentioned, would have to be my favorite! They have an amazing selection. Simple stuff to all blinged out, and they're all only $10. They are great quality too!

My aunt makes them and sells them in AL! You can check out her stuff on FB http://www.facebook.com/sassybrats She makes all different kinds of bows (not just Cheer bows) and clothing items and bags plus a few other odds and ends! She also does custom and Monogramming! If you check it out and see anything you like let her know that her Niece sent you over! :)

We use Plain Jane Bows also. Beautiful designs and very well made! They hold up really well through the competition season.

I ordered my team's bows from powerbows last season. I like how they turned out, but at least half of them were coming apart by the end of the season. I'm thinking about ordering from Bowtiful by Thao Dau for this year. All the bows on her facebook page are gorgeous!!

I ordered my team's bows from powerbows last season. I like how they turned out, but at least half of them were coming apart by the end of the season. I'm thinking about ordering from Bowtiful by Thao Dau for this year. All the bows on her facebook page are gorgeous!!
If you are still looking for comp bows, please check out my website: cheerstones.net. I make custom bows with rhinestone logos, etc. Bows are between $10 & $15. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks, Shayne (Tosh)

Back