All-Star Which Competition Is Best To Visit As A Spectator?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 28, 2010
Hey guys, Im in need of some advice...

So its my 18th birthday this summer, and Im thinking of asking for a trip to a big american competiton for my birthday? (I live in england) so flights are quite expensive :(

If you could choose one out of CHEERSPORT, NCA, JamFest Supernationals or Worlds, which would you go to to be a spectator?

Which one do you think has the best atmosphere?
Best organisation?
Which one has most things to do other than just watch teams compeate? e.g. shopping or mini competitions like SYTYCT?

Thanks!

NCA would be my choice than Cheersport.

You might be able to do both however. stay for 12 days, fly into Atlanta for Cheersport arriving Friday morning and fly out of Dallas on Monday after NCA.

NCA would be my choice than Cheersport.

You might be able to do both however. stay for 12 days, fly into Atlanta for Cheersport arriving Friday morning and fly out of Dallas on Monday after NCA.

I did not see worlds listed in there.. Worlds would offer you a ton of stuff to do and the best level 5 cheerleading. However if you want to see cheerleading of all levels I would still choose NCA / Cheersport

Worlds.. brings together EVERYONE that you would really want to see. At dallas & Cheersport there are majority, but not all.

Worlds if you want to see just level 5. If you want to see a lot of different levels I would say Indy or Dallas. Indy is very spectator friendly and Dallas is the best teams in the world. Indy has the attached mall and lots of hotels, plus Jamfest is really fan friendly.

Worlds has the weather, best teams, disney, etc...

WORLDS. You are there for the best of the best. I sat in the Milk House all day, and was entertained the entire time. It's warm and sunny. You are at DISNEY WORLD, close to a beach if you wanted. One of my favorite parts of worlds was seeing the international teams (which considering your from England you are probably not going to be as excited about that aspect), but I follow Cheer Extreme, Top Gun, World Cup, etc. all year. I go to Worlds are see new, amazing routines like Thailand that I have never seen before and I absolutely love it. I met so many amazing people from all over the world.

NCA. The teams at Worlds are great, but the production value and venue of NCA (particularly in the main arena) is not matched by anyone.

I would say that you should go to the competition that has the most of your favorite teams competing.

Back