All-Star Which Gym And Team Has Your Favorite Pyramid In Each Level, (so Far This Season)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sparks Sr 2
Orange and F5
Love SEs but it reminds me so much of last years that I don't get the same chills I got last year...still love though.

I'm definitely biased but Brandon Sr black has a great pyramid again this year.
Orange has a lot of stuff in their pyramid, can't wait till they're hitting.
I would die if instead of doing the pause, the girl went "around the world" without stopping...It would give more wow factor to that section IMO.
BUT for me this year I feel like my fav pyramids are in lrg. limited...I love the visual of Smokes and the way CF coed Blacks makes me think "wow that is truly original :)

When FCA Diamonds hit the heart shape in their pyramid, it gives me chills. If anyone didn't know, their theme is love which makes it THAT much better in my eyes.

So completely biased, but I gotta say, Aviator Allstar Rockets (Lrg Sr. Co-Ed Lv 4) had an AMAZING pyramid in 10-11. Here's a pic of the middle of it between it's first and second transition in warm ups at BATB. Loved it and it was always awesome to hear the GASP! from the crowd when she disappeared. Can't wait to see this year's stunts!
albums

set

albums
200041_204536599563980_137046489646325_739924_3714443_n.jpg

Back