Which Team Is Better?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What do MOST good cheerleaders have?

• Total voters
how many worlds rings do you have?!!? you must be AMAZING! i mean, if top gun sucks... then you must be on some super team!

yeah cause I deff said they sucked! I just said they weren't as good this year. But thanks for trying to start stuff. I was just giving my opinion.

yeah cause I deff said they sucked! I just said they weren't as good this year. But thanks for trying to start stuff. I was just giving my opinion.
the last time i checked, "not as good this year" doesn't give you 2nd place. you can have your opinion but when you leave them out of asking what the best gym in a state is, when they are arguably one of the best in the world, it just kinda goes too far.

the last time i checked, "not as good this year" doesn't give you 2nd place. you can have your opinion but when you leave them out of asking what the best gym in a state is, when they are arguably one of the best in the world, it just kinda goes too far.

Yeah and I never said that they weren't good! i just said they were AS good this year. They've had better years. I don't under stand why you are trying to argue this. I was in their division this year and our scores weren't that far from theirs.

We have competed against both and they are both excellent teams. Brandon always has a wow factor to me. They are both great programs. Haven't been too many comps with Rock Solid so can't help you with that. And of course if you don't mind driving Top Gun.

based on your given choices, i would deff. say brandon and based on your poll, i think every cheerleader knows that you have to be good all around for you to survive the entire two minutes and thirty seconds ;)

I really like Brandon!
I have been following them for the last 10 years or so and they consistently put out good quality routines.
There are a lot of other good gyms in Florida as well, though!

of course one of their flyers was aged out at worlds...now some may say thats not a big deal but cheating is cheating and they made it to finals...
Get your facts straight because none of the flyers were even super seniors. 2 of them are seniors and the rest younger then that.

Brandon!
I do like that top gun wasn't one of the choices. They weren't even that good this year and people are obssesed with them becuase of who they were in the pass. If you look at there routine and take out all the tumbling, those stunts are easy.

You must be one heck of a cheerleader to be calling Top gun out like that! Back to the question though...Brandon is a great program with great athletes and coaches, but Florida offers many excellent gyms.

Back