Which Team To Tryout For?! (california Teams)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 25, 2015
im a 20 year old female, base, and somewhat a tumbler... choices are...
1. Cali All Stars
2. OC All Stars
3. Pacific Coast Magic
4. Cheer Force

PLEASE HELP ME! EVALUATIONS ARE COMING UP!

1. Cali All Stars
2. OC All Stars
3. Pacific Coast Magic
4. Cheer Force

Go tryout at them all and see which one you feel suits you best. Other peoples opinions dont matter, only yours does considering youll be the one shelling out the dollars to participate :) every gym is different, and every person is different so others may have an entirely different opinion about a gym than you do.

1. Cali All Stars
2. OC All Stars
3. Pacific Coast Magic
4. Cheer Force

Random but you are GORGEOUS!

If you were my daughter, I will look at factors such as convenience:- commute, time at practice, if you are in college, which gym is closest and fit in with your school schedule and lastly, which one is economically fit into your budget...
After all of these factors have been covered and you still not able to narrow down your 4 choices than tryout at all 4 gyms and pick the one you think will make you happiest...

Tryouts are on the same days so I don't think that will work.

I assume most gyms allow private tryouts. I would call and set one up at a separate time so that way you're able to tryout at all of them before making a choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tryouts are on the same days so I don't think that will work.

She's 20, so I'm assuming she's talking about open teams. I would be very surprised if they don't let her do a private tryout or come workout with the team at some point over the summer. Open teams are always looking for people.

1. Cali All Stars
2. OC All Stars
3. Pacific Coast Magic
4. Cheer Force

What level are you looking for? You're 20, so I'm assuming an open team. Level 5 or 6? Cheer Force Nfinity was just world champs in IOC5 and I believe they have a strong IO6 team too. PCM and OC both have good IOC6 teams as well.

I don't know enough about all the Cali locations to know which open teams of theirs are near you.

Back