All-Star White Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tide Stick will be your friend. Those slimy nachos they sell at competitions are absolutely a NO GO though. Also if your CP is a flyer expect lipstick marks on the back of the skirt.

I really like white uniforms. My CP uniform last year had a lot of white. When they were not competing they would wear a larger t-shirt over their uniforms to help prevent stains. I guess you just need to monitor what they eat in the uniform.

white uniforms are fine. our mini's had them last year and even they managed to keep them clean. none of them got stains on their uniforms, besides the occasional lipstick mark, which came out easily.

I'm helping to redo the school's uniforms for next year and the plan is to use a foil white for the uni's. Also, the school is going with a more competition type uni.
i really like the white. especially this past rays uniform is my favorite, the white makes them look even more sharp! but, i'm sure rays would be sharp even without a white uniform
;)

I love white unis. They really stand out on the floor. My old allstar team had white unis for a while and we managed to keep them pretty clean. Makeup was the hardest thing to keep off of them but if you put a tshirt over your face while pulling on the uni top then you kept it off your uni.

I love white unis. They really stand out on the floor. My old allstar team had white unis for a while and we managed to keep them pretty clean. Makeup was the hardest thing to keep off of them but if you put a tshirt over your face while pulling on the uni top then you kept it off your uni.

If you had a uniform that was tight or even if it wasn't why not just put the makeup on after you put the top on? I can't speak for any other girl but that's how I've always done mine and never had any problems.

My coaches always make us wear a shirt or jacket if we're eating in uniform. Especially if we end up eating convention center food and have stuff like ketchup or mustard.

Back