High School White Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was watching 'my cheer uniform' videos on YouTube, and one girl said that her coaches had her and her teammates order white spankies with their white uniform because colors showed through.

I've never worn white spankies, but my fear with those is that they'll be see-through, especially if you have white underwear underneath.

I was watching 'my cheer uniform' videos on YouTube, and one girl said that her coaches had her and her teammates order white spankies with their white uniform because colors showed through.

I've never worn white spankies, but my fear with those is that they'll be see-through, especially if you have white underwear underneath.
White spankies scare me! Too many opportunities for mishaps.

What color spanx do you wear?

We have white uniforms with red trim. The concern is the red showing through.
You guys wear Varsity, right? Lots of high schools and colleges wear white Varsity uniforms with colored spankies--WKU comes to mind--and nothing seems to show through.

White spankies terrify me because PERIODS AND POO STAINS.

You guys wear Varsity, right? Lots of high schools and colleges wear white Varsity uniforms with colored spankies--WKU comes to mind--and nothing seems to show through.

White spankies terrify me because PERIODS AND POO STAINS.
Yes! And, I agree. We have red. I am trying to keep those. I don't want white.

We have new white uniforms and wear a white/green custom bodyliner and it does not show thru as well as green spandex under and you cant see.

Our old white uniforms were also Varsity (but reallly old) and we have some no name green bodysuit and I don't think that showed through either.

We got white uniforms this year and the girls wear maroon under theres since the secondary color of the uniform is maroon. Also idk if you have a state coaches association but in Iowa there is a rule about what spanks the girls can wear, and no one can wear white. it can be your secondary color or black is your uniform is white.

We have new white uniforms and wear a white/green custom bodyliner and it does not show thru as well as green spandex under and you cant see.

Our old white uniforms were also Varsity (but reallly old) and we have some no name green bodysuit and I don't think that showed through either.
We got white uniforms this year and the girls wear maroon under theres since the secondary color of the uniform is maroon. Also idk if you have a state coaches association but in Iowa there is a rule about what spanks the girls can wear, and no one can wear white. it can be your secondary color or black is your uniform is white.
If the green and maroon are okay, I am hope we can keep the red. The coach was looking at the uniform on her cp at home.

I like the no white rule! They shouldn't even be made!

If the green and maroon are okay, I am hope we can keep the red. The coach was looking at the uniform on her cp at home.

I like the no white rule! They shouldn't even be made!

I agree white would be too risky lol, we also can't have spanks that are sparkly/metallic, have writing on them or any sort of design (like polka dots) either.

Some high school teams could really use some guidelines when it comes to spankies... I cringe when I see metallic brief cuts. What worse is when there's writing on the back (rare nowadays, but still).

Latest posts

Back