All-Star Who do you consider the ORIGINAL "CHEERLEBRITIES"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The biggest cheerlebrities in my cheer days were Matt McGrath, April Weaver, and Michael May (who I ended up marrying). In no particular order. ;) The next generation I'd say would've been Flea, Ty, Bucky, and Santwon in my book. Before all of them,... James, Misty, Brad and Angela. Before I cheered on their teams I was intimidated by their celebrity status! haha.

I have to say that Brittany Talbert is hands down my favorite cheerlebrity ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i would say another is crystal ying from WC. i think she graduated in 05?

Scott Bouchard from the north east/mass area was on metro west all stars, 5 star, east elite he was one of the first MADE coaches on MTV he does some of the best choreO & is super funny :D

Last I heard Tye moved to Chicago and is coaching there...
Bucky is at our gym on Int. Coed, when my cp saw him she grabbed the kid next to her and said "Do you know who that is...that's BUCKY O'LEARY from TOP GUN!!!" Of course the kid next to her thought she was crazy....

i wouldve done the same thing as your cp lol! and the only person that wouldn't think im crazy is one of the coaches whos in nj for college... and 2 other of my team mates ahah

From the 2nd generation, because I honestly don't know anyone further than these people!
Bucky o'leary, Lauren Flea, Luke johnson (as a choreographer) Tye Hill, Santwon, James Speed (can't think of any more)
Next generation:
Maddie Gardner, Kelsey Rule, Angel Rice, Erica Englebert, Gabie Dinsbeer, Carly Manning and Kiara Nowlin.
Next next generation:
Hailey Bednar, Laney Madsen.
Please add on to these :)

Latest posts

Back