All-Star Who Is Going To Medium Coed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
So after thinking about the numbers (30 total 6 boys) I feel like this division is highly interesting. 30 people means 7 stunts, 6 boys means 1 boy per group stunt... so to win this division you need to stunt like Brandon Senior Black. Curious who all is doing this division?

So after thinking about the numbers (30 total 6 boys) I feel like this division is highly interesting. 30 people means 7 stunts, 6 boys means 1 boy per group stunt... so to win this division you need to stunt like Brandon Senior Black. Curious who all is doing this division?
Also means you will need more coed stunting then you had to have this year.

or 8 stunts... if you have 2 groups of 3 people... or 10 of just 3 people. Should be a very interesting division to see how people utilize their boys and the coed stunting.

or 8 stunts... if you have 2 groups of 3 people... or 10 of just 3 people. Should be a very interesting division to see how people utilize their boys and the coed stunting.

I think 8 vs 7 stunts wont make that much a difference. Think of the situation in Small Small. You don't remember that they put up 6 stunts, you remember that the 5 they put up are EXTREMELY hard.

I agree, I think the years of putting up multiple-based one-man stunts (aka 20 member team putting up 6 stunts) is over. Either 5 extremely hard stunts or real coed stunting will be the requirement.

The 8 vs 7 stunts might not be a huge difference but as mentioned before you can put up to 10 stunts in the air with a team of 30. Now that I think would look great and boost stunt scores to just put up like 10 stretches and double them down along with your elite stunt.... very excited to see this division

We had an amazing amazing Tryout last weekend, well over 150 kids which is HUGE for us at tryouts! (we tend to add more kids to every team throughout the season) We are focusing heavily on tumbling and jumping for a month and then we will make our teams. I personally am really pushing for us to be in medium coed. We had an unlimited 5 and a small limited 5 last year, graduated 10 super seniors, and a about 6 seniors, and added a couple Jrs that aged up. I want to take the top 30 of the 47 trying out for a spot and make a BOMB Medium Coed.
We will see how it all works out once we announce teams, but I am very interested to see who goes into this divsion. I was shocked to see that Smoke wasn't in it! Here is my guess of who will end up in these divisions.

Large Coed
Top Gun
California
Georgia
Cheer Athletics
ACE Warriors
Pro Cheer

Medium Coed
Tribe
Twist and Shout
Spirit
Gym-Tyme
Charlotte
ACE Thunderbirds

Small Coed
Brandon
Kentucky
California
Rockstar
Stingray
Maryland Twisters

Just my guess,
Ja-Mez

@Ja-Mez - ACE Thunderbirds is Small Coed I think was posted above. Maryland Twisters Reign is going Medium Coed I believe. That had its own thread. These could have changed, of course, but I saw them listed as this.

ace thunderbirds already announced small coed. and mt reign announced medium

I think it was said that Twisters Reign is pushing for Medium Coed so I would probably out them up there. These new changes in divisions is very exciting and I can't wait to see what teams end up being. I could see T&S going small coed unless they combine their boys from small limited with their large limited boys. Didn't they have a rough time finding the boys for their large limited this past season?

We had an amazing amazing Tryout last weekend, well over 150 kids which is HUGE for us at tryouts! (we tend to add more kids to every team throughout the season) We are focusing heavily on tumbling and jumping for a month and then we will make our teams. I personally am really pushing for us to be in medium coed. We had an unlimited 5 and a small limited 5 last year, graduated 10 super seniors, and a about 6 seniors, and added a couple Jrs that aged up. I want to take the top 30 of the 47 trying out for a spot and make a BOMB Medium Coed.
We will see how it all works out once we announce teams, but I am very interested to see who goes into this divsion. I was shocked to see that Smoke wasn't in it! Here is my guess of who will end up in these divisions.

Large Coed
Top Gun
California
Georgia
Cheer Athletics
ACE Warriors
Pro Cheer

Medium Coed
Tribe
Twist and Shout
Spirit
Gym-Tyme
Charlotte
ACE Thunderbirds

Small Coed
Brandon
Kentucky
California
Rockstar
Stingray
Maryland Twisters

Just my guess,
Ja-Mez

Thunderbirds went small small. I bet Spirit goes medium all girl. Same with twist. It takes a different type of boy for medium coed. The division will just be attempted COMPLETELY differently than large limited was.

WOW!! I guess i have REALLY been out of the loop!!

Large Coed
Top Gun
California
Georgia
Cheer Athletics
ACE Warriors
Pro Cheer

Medium Coed
Tribe
Twist and Shout
Spirit
Gym-Tyme
Charlotte
Maryland Twisters

Small Coed
Brandon
Kentucky
California
Rockstar
Stingray
ACE Thunderbirds

Ja-Mez

cali is planning to have a medium coed.

"WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUCE - MEDIUM COED 5 @ OUR LIVERMORE LOCATION FOR 2011-2012!"

Back