All-Star Who Is Going To The Summit 2015?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok can I ask a stupid question? I think I read here that Jostens and the field house are close together? Is that correct? How close? I'm wondering if I have to pick a team to watch if there are two I want to see close together time wise or if I can make both. And the third one is a tent? Where is that?

Ok can I ask a stupid question? I think I read here that Jostens and the field house are close together? Is that correct? How close? I'm wondering if I have to pick a team to watch if there are two I want to see close together time wise or if I can make both. And the third one is a tent? Where is that?
Josten's and HP are like 20 feet apart, separated by a sidewalk. I'm not sure exactly where the tent will be set up, but it will be in the same complex, so it won't be too far.

Josten's and HP are like 20 feet apart, separated by a sidewalk. I'm not sure exactly where the tent will be set up, but it will be in the same complex, so it won't be too far.
Last year, the tent was on the fields in front of jostens

We'll be at Caribbean Beach. While I'm sure we will miss some of the excitement, I think our coaches are hoping its a somewhat quieter environment...as quiet as any hotel full of cheerleaders can be. I'm sure we'll both have plenty of company to make it fun.
Ugh don't killing me for 2 posts in a row, but my family is also staying at Caribbean beach

I love Carribean Beach, but just be warned the busses are slower there, than they are at the Allstars or Pop.

MEH night competition times. Would rather be in the morning, but I guess night is better than midday.

Back