All-Star Who Is Going To The Summit 2015?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh dear, we go to a small school...no ID's! I wonder if they would take an old ID from her previous school? She is a crossover, and oh my Gawd, practicing so much b/w now and next Thursday that I honestly have no idea when I could take her! Seriously, it is school, cheer, sleep right now...and sleep is a bit short changed currently! I can assure you I am trying to shortchange school as little as possible....I wonder if missing an hour to get an ID made for a cheer competition is an excused absence? :D I guess I should call my gym....

FYI-

She said she had emailed Damiane Albee
Who is in charge of the summit and it was Damiane that responded back that it is only for Worlds athletes.

(this is so yall have some reference instead of a random person on fierceboard telling you that you dont need it! )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FYI-

She said she had emailed Damiane Albee
Who is in charge of the summit and it was Damiane that responded back that it is only for Worlds athletes.

(this is so yall have some reference instead of a random person on fierceboard telling you that you dont need it! )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine if it was a requirement......I know it had some of the kids on world's teams scrambling. With the average age of a Summit kid being much younger (only a guess) it would probably create big issues for that many parents to get photo IDs.

I'm leaving a week from today and I'm so nervous :( I wanna make it to finals soooo bad and something tells me I won't. Just gotta push harder. If I don't make it to finals that crying you'll here is me (my last performance with this team and gym because im moving to another state)

I'm so scared, Thursday we have our final practice and all I want is for our team to make finals. We won NCA and have slaved all season for this. Best of luck to everyone.
Good luck! Wednesday is our final practice and we get there Thursday. So nervous, never been before as a competitor. Anyone want to share experiences and things you don't know until you're there?

Back