Who Is Logan Monty?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 26, 2012
I saw grumpy cat cheer on twitter say something about her and I also saw something about her a tumblr a few times if someone couldnt enlighten me thatd be great?:)

Calling her a cheerlebrity would be an honor to her. Do NOT talk to her if she tries to talk to you. She honestly stalked the lives of cheerleaders, pretended to be them, made fake facebook accounts, stalked their friends, ect. She did some really creepy stuff. I think there was an article on it somewhere. It was kind of scary to be honest.

weird, never heard this story. but I looked her up on facebook and we had like 20 mutual friends- all of which were from Cheer Extreme. (I used to cheer there.)
what the heck..creepy.

weird, never heard this story. but I looked her up on facebook and we had like 20 mutual friends- all of which were from Cheer Extreme. (I used to cheer there.)
what the heck..creepy.
"Cheering Wonka" tweeted me the link to that blog post she put on her tumblr awhile ago. I was so creeped out! How does shoe know everything about Erica? Thats crreeeeeeeeppppppyyy! :eek:

"Cheering Wonka" tweeted me the link to that blog post she put on her tumblr awhile ago. I was so creeped out! How does shoe know everything about Erica? Thats crreeeeeeeeppppppyyy! :eek:
heheheee if you didn't know...Wonka is amongst us.... :D
and yes, very creepy. I'm honestly surprised she's gotten away with all this. It's some serious stalking.

Back