All-Star Who Is Your Favorite Cheerlebrity! :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who is your favorite cheerlebrity :)

• Total voters
Sidenote: how could someone on YouTube even dislike my video?? They're just jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plot twist: you disliked it to make it look like you had haters because everyone knows true cheerlebs have haters.
Other plot twist: USASF disliked it because we're talking about it right now instead of their big announcement! #topoftheworlds
Jkjk. It was me because your front punch is better than mine ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I was just browsing the Karma Returns Instagram because they usually have great tumbling videos but I found my new favorite cheerleb! A FIVE MONTH( yes, I said five month) OLD flyer!! How great to be tossing around your child before they can stand up by themselves for very long.

Starting them young, y'all... Starting them oh so young.

I was just browsing the Karma Returns Instagram because they usually have great tumbling videos but I found my new favorite cheerleb! A FIVE MONTH( yes, I said five month) OLD flyer!! How great to be tossing around your child before they can stand up by themselves for very long.

Starting them young, y'all... Starting them oh so young.

What. A. Complete. Idiot.

And the predictable taggings of people wanting to do this with their child/cousin/whateverbabytheyhave is what really pisses me off. These guys that do this (baby pimping?) claim they know what they're doing, etc., but how many people out there who have no clue will try this with a baby because they see this fool?

Ugh.

And the predictable taggings of people wanting to do this with their child/cousin/whateverbabytheyhave is what really pisses me off. These guys that do this (baby pimping?) claim they know what they're doing, etc., but how many people out there who have no clue will try this with a baby because they see this fool?

Ugh.

I just looked. Absolutely crazy. :(

Ugh.
Exactly! It makes me so worried that its becoming a trend because people that aren't trained(not that being trained makes much difference when its a child this young that doesn't know how to control their own body) will think they know what they're doing handling small children in such a dangerous way. So scary:/

Ugh.
I feel bad for these kids 11 or 12 years into the future. Oh the words I would have for my mother if I found videos of baby me somewhere where she had me doing something dangerous/stupid in a thirsty little effort to make me "famous". Ew.

my dad used to throw me up in the air and catch me in a cradle, if thats anything impressive.
I dont see a huge issue. The only issue is that they're posting it to be "famous' i guess. Every dad does it.
Yup, I toss the grandson up and catch him. My cp on the other hand..... But all is very controlled and nothing scary.

Poster is a verified Cheer Dadans has the hat to prove it

Yup, I toss the grandson up and catch him. My cp on the other hand..... But all is very controlled and nothing scary.

Poster is a verified Cheer Dadans has the hat to prove it
I do indeed! We do full ups to the top, once in a while I get him to stand in a cupie, and we do falls to prone. I also "spot" him for standing tucks. He loves it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/

I do indeed! We do full ups to the top, once in a while I get him to stand in a cupie, and we do falls to prone. I also "spot" him for standing tucks. He loves it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/
Video on your IG or it didn't happen! Kid won't be a cheerlebrity without exposure!

Back