Who Saw Summit And Teams That Impressed You The Most

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 17, 2015
2nd time at Sumit and I am still amazed by how far cheerleading has come. When a Junior 1 team shows so much creativity and skill, it's nice to know that it's not all about the Level 5 teams anymore!

Go and watch the small Jr3 team from Japan (I think) that won!! They are absolutely amazing. So clean and sharp. Timing impeccable! Great skills and creativity.

I walked in the stadium about midway through, so happy Varsity posted the full video! Kawasaki Bambis, you're amazing! :cheering:

The team that took first in our division Top Gun J3, in Large Jr 3 was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The team that took first in our division Top Gun J3, in Large Jr 3 was amazing.

Yes they were so amazing! We competed against them at Cheersport then saw them again at NCA and the coach of their team is the one who did our choreography so I knew they would be beyond perfect and they were but my favorite part was that they got 1st and after we competed and did horrible on day 1 every single one of their kids saw my daughter and said yall are so good, and they told her that she did really good.

I then heard one of them say to the other "I just want to make day 2" I said if you are from Top Gun Miami I have no doubt yall will make day 2! The girls were so excited!!

I'm friends with their coach and I told him in person and on Facebook that day that those kids impressed me so much. He said they were all cheering for us! It melted my heart!!

vision all stars! Can't remember which division but i think it was small coed four. that boy flyer was everything

Back