OT Who's From The Nashville Area?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
We are trying to plan for my friend's bachelorette party. We already know we are going to Nashville. Our friend owns a timeshare, so we're staying there. Anyways, I need some ideas on fun bars or places to go that would be fun for a bachelorette party. Ready? Go!

Jac, try posting in the 18+ section, if you have access. You might get a better response there.

We are trying to plan for my friend's bachelorette party. We already know we are going to Nashville. Our friend owns a timeshare, so we're staying there. Anyways, I need some ideas on fun bars or places to go that would be fun for a bachelorette party. Ready? Go!

My sister lives there. You should talk with her.

Downtown Nashville is a tourist trap big time.
Let's see... What does her tastes run to? Sushi? irish pubs? Country music? BBQ?
I live about a mile from DT Nashville. hit me up at [email protected]
I gotta say I don't do much partying, so I have some info, but it's better than none.

One of my favorites has always been The Big Bang. Its a dueling pianos bar right on broadway. Its somewhat easy to miss though, you have to look up, its not street level!

If you're really into country music and all the "famous" places that Nashville's known for, you'll want to stay around Broadway or 2nd Ave. Tootsies, The Stage, Wildhorse, Coyote Ugly, Cadillac Ranch, BB Kings etc are all on there. There is no shortage of bars and live music places to walk in and out of! The street is packed with them and depending on the time of year this area of town can be pretty crowded. You may or may not have to wait in lines to get in places.

If you want to avoid the area that is more tourist heavy and is typically more local, then the bars near music row/the gulch are good areas of town (west nashville). Tin Roof is a good one. Exit In is popular. Dan McGunniess is a good pub type place. Cafe CoCo can sometimes have a cool atmosphere but its more of Vandy students, and not necessarily a good bachelorette party place.

The 5 Spot is good for live music, but its out more in the east nashville area. Not necessarily the area of town tourists may want to go exploring through...

Wow AScheer, thank you so much! We are having a planning date in the next couple of weeks. This will definitely help! We do have a timeshare we are staying at, and love country. We will probably go to the more popular tourist bars. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Went to The Stage when I was up there for the South Carolina/Vandy game. Really fun! Also would recommend Tin Roof. I haven't been to the one there but they have one here in Columbia and it's fun

Back