All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So are they gonna try and keep the results super secretive until the 10th or what?

I know that there is no recording equipment allowed (with exceptions to videographers like JTV I think) because it is a live movie set. I know that a no recording policy hasn't exactly stopped people before but I think cause it's a live movie set it will be very enforced.
No idea about whether results are a secret though.

I think it would be fun to have a dress post. I've seen so many bad and good dresses and I would love to see more!
Totally wish I could go but I'm so excited to see it in the movies

"Recognize who we are, This is Rockstar"

I think it would be fun to have a dress post. I've seen so many bad and good dresses and I would love to see more!
Totally wish I could go but I'm so excited to see it in the movies

The last thing we need on this board is everyone thinking they're Joan Rivers on an episode of Fashion Police. This is a cheerleading message board, not a teenagers' fashion message board.

The last thing we need on this board is everyone thinking they're Joan Rivers on an episode of Fashion Police. This is a cheerleading message board, not a teenagers' fashion message board.

HAHAHA I UNDERSTAND. Still think it would be fun.. but I can imagine what people would say.

I have a problem... I bought two tickets but never got an email. I checked my account and the money was taken out back on January 12th. Has this happened to anyone else? I have no idea how to retrieve my tickets now. :(

Back