Whos Ready For Battle !?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 7, 2011
Are you guys as ready as I am !? Sadly I don't get to compete , even though my team got a bid , we were never on the sched. To go , but I will be there cheering on the rest of cheer tyme , and I will also be updating live ! Getting videos and pictures , can't wait to see CEA SENIOR ELITE & F5 !!!

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR GONNA BE THERE !

I'll be there! My team (USA Wildcats Junior Ferocious) got a paid bid with our WOW! Factor award. It was originally scheduled for all the level 3+ teams but our coach took us out of the All-Star Challenge and now we're ready to Battle! I cannot wait I've been creeping on Fierceboard for weeks, and just finally made an account. SO READY!

Good luck ! Hopefully I will get to see your team compete , I wil for sure be on the look out for you guys:)
I'll be there! My team (USA Wildcats Junior Ferocious) got a paid bid with our WOW! Factor award. It was originally scheduled for all the level 3+ teams but our coach took us out of the All-Star Challenge and now we're ready to Battle! I cannot wait I've been creeping on Fierceboard for weeks, and just finally made an account. SO READY!

Back