Who's Your Favorite Point Flyer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and do NOT say MG. no offense to her because she is good but there are other amazing flyers.
I'm gonna come on out and say it on the newbie thread before a thread like this gets started in the main forum. I'm not trying to be rude at all, just informing you. Here on this message board, we do not like to point out and criticize certain athletes. especially ones that are well known. they put up with a lot already. keep everything nice and everyone will like you :)

Kelcie Burch -not just because her skills are amazing- because i follow her on twitter and she just seems so real to me. like shes so modest and she seems like she could be my friend and not "too cool for me". thats just my opinion!

I absolutely adore Kelcie Burch! not just because of her flexibility, but because she seems so real and down to earth! and if hunter from panthers was point, my life would be complete!

Caitlyn krulee is AMAZING along with the point flyer from the Orlando Allstars, dont know her name though.

Britni Love from T&S Obsession
Kelcie Burch from F5
Brooke Sparacio from WCSS <-- I feel like she's rarely talked about but killed it as point in stunt and jumps, while also throwing awesome tumbling passes!

Back