All-Star Who's Your Favourite Male Cheerleader/tumbler ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

nooooooooo!!! :(
is he still coaching / is he going to be okay?

He should be fine - has to get an MRI - I took my inversion table to the gym for him to hang from to relieve some of the pressure between his discs that are causing nerve pain. We are just waiting to see what is next for him treatment wise. He is still coaching.

bucky. tye hill. ries brooks. cole.

and i have no idea what his name is, but there's a little boy on Dream Allstars from Gaithersburg, MD. he's probably about 12 now, but i've watched him compete for the past like 5 years, and at like 7 he could throw a super fierce double. my friend actually went up to him at the first competition we saw him at and told him he was her hero. haha

His name is Braedan Bloom, he is eleven now. I cheer with him :)

he doesnt even have a toe full, or base a stunt.... or a good specialty pass.
ewwwuh really? First of all the thread is called "Who's Your Favourite Male Cheerleader/tumbler ?" I could say Sean Smith on Mini 1 if i wanted. You know why? because he is MY favorite. Doesnt matter if hes YOUR favorite because he may be mine for one reason or another. Anyways, He does have a toe full, he backs a stunt, and is in a synced pass. He also has great technique which...some AMERICAN gyms lack.

Back