All-Star Who's Your Favourite Male Cheerleader/tumbler ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bucky O'leary hands down. Just a great all around cheerleader. Awesome tumbler, amazing body, and so sweet and down to earth. Some guys with that kind of talent have gynormous attitudes but not Bucky, so humble and sweet. Sheldon Bullock from TG

I'm a little biased but Justin G. who is 12 years old from World Cup Starlites..... mark my words but he will be the next Kevin Baron!! He has beautiful technique as he was a gymnast in his younger years :)

Yeah, he is a cool Kid, I got to meet all of the Starlites at Canam this year!!! All of them seem like Great kids!!! and what performers they are!!!

There are many kids that I know..., but here is one that I thought I would have seen on here IMO: Noah Pietak, he is now at Carolina Allstars, but grew up in the Charlotte Allstar organization until he graduated!! All around Great tumbler, jumper, dancer and stunting.. He can really do some crazy tricks on trampoline, and tumble traks!!!

Bucky! I know it seems like an unoriginal favorite because everyone said him but honestly he's amazing all around. SICK tumbler, so much energy on the mat, and absolutely nicest guy on the planet! Clearly he's the best of the best, but by talking to him you'd never know! I just love that guy

Tbh any of the Guys for TopGun and i am there :D TopGun all tumble like they've all had springs in their shoes! the height they get is unreal! i take my hat off to anyone on that team <3

my favorite is the platinum blonde from south jersey storm , does anyone know his name !? :)

Gotta give a shout out for Kyle after this past weekend. He broke his nose in warm-ups and still competed two amazing routines !! I know that Tyler and a couple of others weren't feeling 100% this weekend either, but have to say I am very impressed with the dedication and heart these boys bring to the mat...Nikko and Steven as well of course. As a mom that never experienced co-ed before, I feel blessed to have witnessed this.

Back