All-Star Why Is This Board So Important To The Cheer World

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You get to come here and get information on teams, divisions, and rules. You also get to meet cheerleaders and fans from all over the world.

Honestly, it's one of a kind. It's the only place of this magnitude where coaches, athletes producers, EP's, etc can conjoin in one place, and have it work. It's the perfect balance of facts, and being social, and the only place where everyone obsessed with cheer can express that, and talk to others. It's like Fiercebook.

I think the board is actually pretty influential on the cheer world. I've seen posts that note something about a team's routine that's weird and have seen that changed at the next competition. Have seen a lot of suggestions that have actually come to fruition. It's interesting to me to see how much more "open" cheering has become since the board has grown.

keeps you informed about whats going on in the cheer world, whether its rules changing teams combining and etc. its interesting and if you love the sport then you love learning more about it, like what your favorite teams are doing for the new season! plus it ADDICTIVE! :p

Back