All-Star Wild Card Summit Bid Winners

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BBinNCsMom

Cheer Parent
Feb 21, 2014
I apologize if this has been covered. I searched and couldn't find anything. I was curious if any team that went to summit last year on a wild card bid went on to win their summit division?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the small junior 2 division had wild card team to win. Not sure if any others.

My girls team won small junior 2 (Bay State Rain) and they were on a paid bid. I don't think (but I could be wrong) that any wild cards in that division made it to day 2.

I think things will play out differently this year because if I recall correctly there are more wildcard bids being given out and less at large/paid bids. So some very good programs might accept a wild card this year that wouldn't last year. Also with the wildcard changes (2 teams advance-1 to sat and 1 directly to sun) that increases the chances of wild cards teams winning.

I think things will play out differently this year because if I recall correctly there are more wildcard bids being given out and less at large/paid bids. So some very good programs might accept a wild card this year that wouldn't last year. Also with the wildcard changes (2 teams advance-1 to sat and 1 directly to sun) that increases the chances of wild cards teams winning.
Hmmm. I have nothing against WC bids, we went on a WC bid last year....but does it seem sketchy to anyone else that they would be doing MORE WC bids and less paid & AL bids? Because you know that you have to book an extra night if you go on a WC....

Cheer athletics sassycats lg sr 4, I think came in top 3 ,after coming in with a wild card

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back