Willing To Buy/trade For Shirts/sports Bras!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 9, 2011
I have:

LOTS of NJ Heat apparel - shirts (AS) shorts (AS)
Georgia Heat shirt - AS
Cheer Extreme shirt - AS
East Coast Nitros - AS
Tons of competition shirts mostly AS
I now cheer at WC so id be willing to go get items from the pro shop and trade/sell

email me for pictures! [email protected]

But im also very willing to buy items!!

Id really love anything from Cheer Athletics, Top Gun, Maryland Twisters, Cali, Twist & Shout, Spirit of Texas, Stingrays, ACE, cute bows, anything! Please send pictures to [email protected]

I have:

Georgia Heat shirt - AS
Cheer Extreme shirt - AS
East Coast Nitros - AS
I now cheer at WC so id be willing to go get items from the pro shop and trade/sell

Id really love anything from Cheer Athletics, Top Gun, Maryland Twisters, Cali, Twist & Shout, Spirit of Texas, Stingrays, ACE, cute bows, anything! Please send pictures to [email protected]
i have CA shirt, and spandex, and a top gun shirt and bows!

Samantha B. What kind of WC shirts do you have? I'd be willing to trade for some of my stingray shirts!
Well i just started cheering there this season so my order hasnt come in yet but if you go to worldcupallstars.com and scroll down, right before it says "Welcome to janee p cosmetics" it has a link to all the items in the pro shop, i can go there tomorrow or wednesday and get whatever you want to trade!

I have:

Georgia Heat shirt - AS
Cheer Extreme shirt - AS
East Coast Nitros - AS

i sell
Pictures by basckelly - Photobucket

I have:

Georgia Heat shirt - AS
Cheer Extreme shirt - AS
East Coast Nitros - AS

Pictures by Morgan_Dias - Photobucket

Back