All-Star Winter Park/orlando, Fl Area Cheer Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MissCongeniality

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Hoping to get some input... Have a friend whose daughter is leaving dance and wants to try cheer. She knows of Double Down and Lake Mary All Stars. Any info on either or other recs in the area?

Thanks!

To my knowledge Epic cheer is having a have year team..and depending on on age theres prob room on a team for her now...It just depends on what your looking for I guess...too bad she doesnt wanna dance anymore...lake mary allstars are top contenders at the Dance worlds : )

ORLANDO ALLSTARS!!! :) there are two gyms depending where in Orlando she would be. I just joined this year and the program is growing so much! We have about 14 teams this year :) you should definitely check it out.

To my knowledge Epic cheer is having a have year team..and depending on on age theres prob room on a team for her now...It just depends on what your looking for I guess...too bad she doesnt wanna dance anymore...lake mary allstars are top contenders at the Dance worlds : )

i agree. if she is interested. LMA is the only gym in central florida to offer both cheer and dance teams!

Lake Mary is awesome! i currently coach there! and i cheered there! we offer both cheer and dance! depending on her age and level we may have a team for her now. and we offer half season also! But any gym would be good. florida has a lot to choose from i love that allstar is well known here! I encourage her to stay with it!

Back