Wondering About Susie?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 12, 2012
Probably the most embarrassing question ever, seeing as I've been on the board for awhile now, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere. I think I have a good idea, but would like some clarification on the mystical Susie of Fierce Board. So here it goes: What is a Susie? How do you become a Susie? Why am I a Susie? Where did 'Susie' come from?

Thanks everyone!

Probably the most embarrassing question ever, seeing as I've been on the board for awhile now, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere. I think I have a good idea, but would like some clarification on the mystical Susie of Fierce Board. So here it goes: What is a Susie? How do you become a Susie? Why am I a Susie? Where did 'Susie' come from?

Thanks everyone!
The bigger question is who is Susie's Mom? Lol.

It is a generic term use to describe cheerleaders and their parents who think they are better than others and deserve special treatment or to be highlighted in a routine. Basic they should be a cheerlebrity.

ETA: definitely more to it but that is a basic description.

Pretending to be a parent since 1993

Susie is a generic name. Started by being used in place of a cheerleader so that others don't know who you're talking about. Doesn't have to be Susie, but that name is the most common. It really got big after a video a few years ago called "When will my Susie do a tick tock." Can't find it online anywhere anymore. Basically a delusional mom pushing a coach for something her daughter can't do and thinks her daughter is the center of the universe. There were a whole string of videos after that but they all seem to have gone away.

Thanks guys! :)

I think I might have found it one of the videos? Now if only I could find the tic toc one.

"There is nothing Level 5 about Suzie." is my favorite thing.

I wish I could just have that in a form email to respond to every "Why isn't she L5 this year?" post-eval email I get.

One thing: they forgot the epilogue where Suzie's mom goes to said other gym, they realize that she is barely Level 1, and the cycle starts all over again.

Back