All-Star Woodland Elite Generals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 28, 2010

was expecting more out of them knowing the competition that they have to go against. really good team, but not comparable to big 3.

sorry if there is already a thread with this video.

I think that they just need to work on those baskets, and maybe upgrade the stunts/pyramid. Definitely potential! I hate how they have some extension roll standing fulls going to the back though, I didn't recognize it at first!

It looks like they just aren't comfortable with their stunts yet so they not only don't really hit their stunts, but they don't perform those stunts either. I think once they can do that, then their routine will look very good!

was expecting more out of them knowing the competition that they have to go against. really good team, but not comparable to big 3.

sorry if there is already a thread with this video.

i disagree. they can be a top 3 team.
the thing that bothers me the most, and ill say it again, is the stunt. they added the picture at the beginning of it which made it better, but they need more showmanship . you cant have a slow/epic song like that and just do straight skills. if they make it more theatrical, i would enjoy it 100 times more. same with the pyramid, i think they just need to perform more and make it look like art just as much as skills. with ow it scores on the side, i believe that is why wc and cea are always at the top, they have the skills and they dramatics in their routine to make you fall in love. even f5 with their diva style routines. I see their attitude and style in their dance and motions. if they incorporated that throughout their routine and added it to the rest of the elements of the routine i know they can be a top favored team. i LOVE woodlands elite! I'll be pulling for them and marlins as the "underdogs"

They have my favorite dance of the season. I loved these gals as small senior and love them just as much in the large division. I am sure that as worlds approaches they will add some too the routine and polish it up just like everyone else. They may not win this year, but I am sure they will have an amazing showing at worlds.

i LOVE woodlands elite, but i feel like their stunt sequence is still competing with the small senior teams! one and a fourth up with switch kicks, just LOOKS like small senior to me, i feel like large senior is all about full ups and tick tocks, so if they could switch the switch ups to tick toks i think it would look better for large senior, not saying every large senior should have tick tocks, i just think this is where they lack with the other teams in their division.

they have made a lot of changes since this video was taken, you can't just judge by a video. watching them in person is SO different just like watching any team. they always have energy throughout their whole routine. just wait till NCA! :) amazing team

I think they can pull off top 5! tumbling is on point, dance is too. Stunts need small bit of work but overall great potential.

Their pyramid is just a tad bit boring. Nothing really wowed me or made me rewind the video to look at it again. The baskets are mostly straight kick doubles, but tumbling is AMAZING!

Back