All-Star Woodward Cheer Camp 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow, thank you SO much for the information and letting me view the album. Your DD is adorable! This was exactly the kind of information I was looking for. Definitely just looking for the camp experience, and not any major skill building or anything. This makes me feel alot better about sending my younger DD. Thanks again.

Your welcome. A couple other things. Each week has a "theme", but they only dress up for 1 day. For example, the week my daughter went was Nerd Week. I sent her with like 3 outfits and it was only one day. LOL. I had a shirt made that says I (picture of girl flipping) for nerds, etc. In my FB picture the one with the girls having tape suspender and glasses was the day (I think Thursday?).

Another thing is the gym rule is you have to have a full top. You can not wear just a sports bra or half top. So if your CP goes to a gym that wears sports bras only, she will want to take some tank tops to put over.

I think Woodward did a good job putting up photos and videos throughout the week. As a mom, I wish I could have had more, but what they put still was good.

There is a video with my daughter in it as well. Oh, it was week 3 not 2 (my bad memory). I just noticed from the video title. LOL. In the cheer gym, my daughter is in the far right side near the foam pit wearing her black tank top and yellow shorts.

Are most weeks still available? My parents FINALLY agreed to let me go so I hope the weeks I would be able to attend still have room!

I wish Fuel TV would follow a girl. :p

For the parents, I like these videos about Camp Woodward although very little is said about the cheer program. I liked hearing about the history of Camp Woodward. Three videos on this channel.

InYourNeighborhood - YouTube
I agree! I would love to have a show just following the girls. Unfortunately Fuel TV is a network following only action sports, where gym and cheer don't fall under that category. I try to get the cheerleaders as much air time as possible!

(You can see their Fuel Appearance here! Woodward Cheer Camp's Photos | Facebook)

For more pictures and videos, be sure to check us out on our Facebook page!

Your welcome. A couple other things. Each week has a "theme", but they only dress up for 1 day. For example, the week my daughter went was Nerd Week. I sent her with like 3 outfits and it was only one day. LOL. I had a shirt made that says I (picture of girl flipping) for nerds, etc. In my FB picture the one with the girls having tape suspender and glasses was the day (I think Thursday?).

Another thing is the gym rule is you have to have a full top. You can not wear just a sports bra or half top. So if your CP goes to a gym that wears sports bras only, she will want to take some tank tops to put over.

I think Woodward did a good job putting up photos and videos throughout the week. As a mom, I wish I could have had more, but what they put still was good.

There is a video with my daughter in it as well. Oh, it was week 3 not 2 (my bad memory). I just noticed from the video title. LOL. In the cheer gym, my daughter is in the far right side near the foam pit wearing her black tank top and yellow shorts.

We are working to have more time and energy dedicated to pictures and video media this summer. With the high amount of kids last year, our directors had their hands full coaching and planning activities and stole a few minutes away to record everything. This year we have more directors (and more kids which is awesome!) So we will hopefully have more events to share.

You are correct that each week last year was a different theme. This year we are having each week have a different themed DAY so that everyone can take part in the most popular dress up days. The themes are below

THEMED WEEKS There were a couple weeks last year that were just too much fun, and everyone claimed them as their favorites, so, why not have them every week!

Monday: Nerd Day
Tuesday: 80's Neon Day
Wednesday: Hawaiian Day
Thursday: Goal Day: Make a t-shirt/write on yourself the goals you still want to get!
Friday: Favorite All Star Team Day!

Get your costumes ready!

I want to go SO BAD! But the only way that I know that I will be able to go is if I get a scholarship because I will need to take a plane. My friend went and she said it was awesome. :) I'll post on here if I end up being able to go!

CP is going week 2 but she's only 9. I'll be there working.

My CP (who just turned 9) will be there weeks 1&2. we live in texas so i am flying her up on saturday and will fly back friday the 15th to pick her up on the 16th. I SOOO wish they still needed mini moms!! I know she will have a blast, but two weeks is a really long time. (for me!!)

Latest posts

Back