Workouts.....help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 18, 2012
Okay so I am wanting to start doing at home workouts, eventually getting abs, but also I am a flyer, and working on tumbling. I am little(95lbs) but i have a small stomach that I want to get rid of and make flat again. Tips and help?
Oh and if any of you have any tips on stretches to help me with everything please post. Thanks :)

There are thousands of exercises to do for abs, I'm positive you know what these are and can look them up so I won't waste time with those. Almost everyone has the abdominal muscles, as they are very easy to obtain. In order to get those abs that show, you have to clear the fat over top of them, not really make your abs bigger. SO the best exercise you can do for this, is eat. Well, at least watch what you eat. Cut all snacks, useless carbs, fats our of your diet. This will help clear up your abs quickest. Outside of that, you want more fatburning exercises, doesnt necassarily mean do a million crunches, ab exercises will only make your abs grow, your wanting to get rid of fat, so any running, jump roping. or any intense cardio will work much faster. It sounds like you dont have alot of fat to spare, so your belly should be the first to go. Hope I helped!!!

This really does work to get those abs bigger! And help burn some fat along the way! Hope this works for you:)

2 Crunches
2 Full Fit Up
2 Bicycles
2 Lemon Squeezers
Hold Hollow for 2 seconds
2 Straddle Ups
2 Pike Ups

*Repeat with 4,6,8,10,12

Then take a break and stretch abs out.

Then start over going back down at 10.

10 Crunches
10 Full Fit Up
10 Bicycles
10 Lemon Squeezers
Hold Hollow for 10 seconds
10 Straddle Ups
10 Pike Ups

*Repeat for 8,6,4,2

When you get to the last sets of two, focus on technique and do it as fast as possible.

This really does work to get those abs bigger! And help burn some fat along the way! Hope this works for you:)

2 Crunches
2 Full Fit Up
2 Bicycles
2 Lemon Squeezers
2 Straddle Ups
2 Pike Ups

*Repeat with 4,6,8,10,12

10 Crunches
10 Full Fit Up
10 Bicycles
10 Lemon Squeezers
10 Straddle Ups
10 Pike Ups

*Repeat for 8,6,4,2

When you get to the last sets of two, focus on technique and do it as fast as possible.
whats a full fit up and lemon squeezers?
also how often do you recommend doing these?

Sorry I meant Sit up not fit up. I do it everyday but don't push yourself. Heres how to do a lemon Squeezer:

Step 1

Strech out face up on mat.

Step 2

Press your lower back flat against the mat and keep your arms and legs straight.
Step 3

Squeeze your abdominal muscles. Tighten your belly as though you're about to take a punch.
Step 4

Raise your legs and arms simultaneously toward the ceiling. This creates the shape of a lemon squeezer or "V."
Step 5

Exhale and lower your arms and legs to the mat. Keep your abdominal muscles tight as you lower your arms and legs. Use your abdominal muscles to control the movement; don't use momentum to swing your arms and legs up and down.
Step 6

Repeat the lemon squeezer exercise for as many repetitions as you're able to complete without strain.

http://www.ehow.com/how_7791333_do-lemon-squeezer-exercises.html

2 Crunches
2 Full Fit Up
2 Bicycles
2 Lemon Squeezers
2 Straddle Ups
2 Pike Ups

*Repeat with 4,6,8,10,12

10 Crunches
10 Full Fit Up
10 Bicycles
10 Lemon Squeezers
10 Straddle Ups
10 Pike Ups

*Repeat for 8,6,4,2

Are you talking about the Cheer Abletics workout? I tried it before and went up to 12 in a row. I felt like I was gonna die!!! lol

Cardio cardio cardio cardio cardio

And cut back on carbs, rule
Of thumb, no carbs after 12pm

You have abs already, they will show when you lose the extra bit of belly...

If you workout your abs while you have a little extra around the middle, it will just make that little extra look bigger, NOT give you the Ab look your after

Back