World 2014 Prediction

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes I want a repeat of South Elite in 2012, they took everyone by surprise.
I personally would like to see CJA Team Gunz just slay everyone in their division :)

I was literally referring to these 2 teams!

They're both improving SO much each season! I can definitely see CJA winning worlds in the near future and I can definitely see South Elite winning worlds again in the near future.

Small AG: SSX
Med AG: Aces
LARGE ALL GIRL: SENIOR ELITE!!!
Small Coed:probably smoed
med coed: SOT
lrg coed: top gun but id like to see cheetahs make a comeback :)

This will sound sad but...

I hope an unknown gym or a gym that's been recognized, but has came in the somewhere in top 10 (not top 3) of their division wins or comes close to winning worlds this year. I say this because I'm getting tired of big name gyms getting all the attention and the small gyms hardly get any praise. EXAMPLE: Cheer Savannah's pyramid at worlds last year gave me LIFE but no one really talked about it. But then again, a small gym winning worlds is unlikely because all big name gyms have one thing in common: experience.

I watch Cheer Savannah's Worlds 2013 video ALL the time purely for the pyramid! When the music cuts out and she goes "sssh" - LOVE IT!

Edit - after posting this I just went a watched it again. the roar of the crowd when they come back up after the pause is the best bit!

I hope an unknown gym or a gym that's been recognized, but has came in the somewhere in top 10 (not top 3) of their division wins or comes close to winning worlds this year. I say this because I'm getting tired of big name gyms getting all the attention and the small gyms hardly get any praise. EXAMPLE: Cheer Savannah's pyramid at worlds last year gave me LIFE but no one really talked about it. But then again, a small gym winning worlds is unlikely because all big name gyms have one thing in common: experience.

Agreed!

Want a portrait or Silhouette?
Ask me. ._.

Small all girl-SSX (get ready for the wedding!)
Small coed-SMOED (I want BSB to hit a perfect routine and get 2nd, just so they can have the satisfaction of hitting, my heart broke for them last year)

Medium all girl-F5 *snaps* (I also want peach to hit and win 2nd)

Medium coed-Undecided, but I've heard great things about SOT (the thing is, I don't really have an emotional attachment to them). Maybe Cali Black Ops (did they get a bid)?

Large all girl-Mah hunnays, the Ladies of Senior Elite!

Large coed-I haven't seen TGLC, so I can't make an accurate prediction, but I REALLY want Coed Elite to win (they won NCA last year, and got bronze at worlds, and this year they got 3rd at NCA, so for me world rings need to happen)

IO5-TBA

IOC5- TG 005, for the past few years, stupid things have prevented them from winning (the bows came out DELIBERATELY)

IO6-TBA

IOC6- BANGKOK *clap clap*

Last edited:

That pyramid make me go WILD!!! It was amazing different and in all ways perfect!

When in doubt..shimmy it out

I totally agree but you barely here about the gyms to know what they look like.
And I watched there pyramid and it was amazing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Small all girl-SSX (get ready for the wedding!)
Small coed-SMOED (I want BSB to hit a perfect routine and get 2nd, just so they can have the satisfaction of hitting, my heart broke for them last year)

Medium all girl-F5 *snaps* (I also want peach to hit and win 2nd)

Medium coed-Undecided, but I've heard great things about SOT (the thing is, I don't really have an emotional attachment to them). Maybe Cali Black Ops (did they get a bid)?

Large all girl-Mah hunnays, the Ladies of Senior Elite!

Large coed-I haven't seen TGLC, so I can't make an accurate prediction, but I REALLY want Coed Elite to win (they won NCA last year, and got bronze at worlds, and this year they got 3rd at NCA, so for me world rings need to happen)

IO5-TBA

IOC5- TG 005, for the past few years, stupid things have prevented them from winning (the bows came out DELIBERATELY)

IO6-TBA

IOC6- BANGKOK *clap clap*

Yeeeeaaahh TGLC's gonna take it this year. Putting my $$$ on them. But I will still be super happy if Coed wins!
IO5-Ice Queens (IQTL :rays:)

IO6-Flyers All Starz Legends (LOVE seeing good int'l teams)

Yeeeeaaahh TGLC's gonna take it this year. Putting my $$$ on them. But I will still be super happy if Coed wins!
IO5-Ice Queens (IQTL :rays:)

IO6-Flyers All Starz Legends (LOVE seeing good int'l teams)

Flyers Pink are no more, for the most part. They are under the name Fearless this year, but I believe a lot of their athletes retired after 2 Worlds wins. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though). They're still good, but I'm not sure I'd put them top 3 again. For me, Viqueens are still wanting a win bad, and I'm liking Twist and Shout Passion too.

And I'm so happy to hear Bangkok is back this year!! They are one of my favourite CE6 teams

Back