All-Star World Champions Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe they mean for her scholarship...just trying to play devil's advocate haha
Thats what I was just going to say.. its probably because she got the scholarship (no surprise there ) in a good way) and they just congratualted her and her teammates for the win

It upsets me that international shipping to Scotland for the Senior Elite tshirt is only like 50 cents less than the shirt. I always order more than one shirt to make the shipping seem more affordable but I guess since I've already got four CEA tshirts and basically nothing from any other gyms I should just leave it and spend my money elsewhere.

lakerfantlc any chance I could get a smoed shirt too if you could find one? I live near scottish_cheerleader so you could always include them in the same package and we'd save on shipping!

It upsets me that international shipping to Scotland for the Senior Elite tshirt is only like 50 cents less than the shirt. I always order more than one shirt to make the shipping seem more affordable but I guess since I've already got four CEA tshirts and basically nothing from any other gyms I should just leave it and spend my money elsewhere.

lakerfantlc any chance I could get a smoed shirt too if you could find one? I live near scottish_cheerleader so you could always include them in the same package and we'd save on shipping!
I will do my best to try and order a few...smoed shirts went really fast...but I promise I will try...:)

i apologize for hijacking the thread but does anyone know what BABS stands for ?

Back