All-Star World Cup New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I miss the gold in the last two uni's...hopefully it's on the uni somewhere or maybe they can just do a big gold bow!!

Hmm, i'm not to big of a fan of cosmic ray's uni from what i can see. Hopefully that'll change. I'm super excited to see starlites!

thats only a small part of the cosmic rays uni. from what I hear cosmic rays has the best looking uni in the gym, excluding the new shooting stars because that hasn't been confirmed or seen. Though I hear from a reliable source SS are getting a new uni.

First - the twitter almost has 500 followers, so they only need 30 more to share something. I'm sure it will be a uni that hasn't been sneaked yet.

Also, The cosmic rays Uni is pretty awesome. I've only seen it up close, So not sure what it looks like from the stage, but the details in it are amazing.

Lazers are also getting some new things. Girls are keeping the same top but getting new skirts. Boys are getting new tops that are fitted and long sleeve.

There is no in between with people that have seen RAYS' unis . You either love them or hate them...

By the end of the year, wasn't the only thing 'original' that was crafted FROM that year the middle 'shell' part? Didn't they just end up adding the sleeves from the old one back on? I think I remember us having that discussion..

I'm not sure however they did have quite a few revisions throughout the year. I guess they were trying to achieve the look that they were going for.

Back