All-Star World Cup Shooting Stars Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love it ! its slow but stars always pull off their music i think when we see a video of the routine it will all come together and everyone will fall in love with it again stars never let down

It reminds me of F5 in the beginning, and then its slow and boring. Like the "I can see the stars from here", its really slow so not sure how they'll pull that off but, then again, it is the Shooting Stars and they some how make it work!

I just wish they had a better dance song.. I'm not feeling it..? Am I the only one?
:oops::confused:
I really, really tried. Listened to it a few times hoping it would grow on me. I'm absolutely bummed about the dance music the most....especially since it was so fierce the last couple of years :(

Unfortunately I think that any mix they put out this year wasn't going to go over well with the fans, because nothing can top last years. You absolutely cannot top last years music.

I thought about that too. Last year's music felt so personal and nostalgic to every SS fan who has followed them and loved them through the years. I don't think any mix will be able top it. But I like the attitude of this year's mix. I think they could have taken every "World Cup" voiceover out and told me to guess what team it belonged to and I still would have known right away that it was the Stars music. It's soooo them!

have not listened to it yet but all i can say is last year i could not stand their music one iota until i saw the routine and as soon as i did holy moly my oh my it was majestic and i am hoping for the same results this year

i like the voiceovers... and the stunt song is ok.. Love the jumps... but thats about it.. i was really sad when i heard their dance... their dances are always so fierce.. and i feel like love on top just isn't good enough for them :/

It's taking all I have not to kill all of you for hatin' on Love On Top.
Somewhat joking aside, Stars are one of those teams that are hard to love just by their music. Half the reason their past seasons' music has been great were the AMAZING routines that went along with them. One of my favourite things about Stars and their music is that they don't give into what seems to be the way of the cheer world today with overproduced, over remixed styles and they stick to what they're good at, using their choreography and their performance to determine their style and their fierceness, not the music.

Back