World Cup Twinkles Uniform Skirt/shorts For Sale!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 22, 2011
I have the World Cup Twinkles uniform's skirt and shorts from 2 years ago (not last years!) for sale. They are both youth medium. The skirt is $40 and the shorts are $35 or you can buy both for $70. (all does NOT include shipping which will be around $5-8) You can post below or kik me: bbybootscheer

you can find my pictures here:
Morgan_Dias

HOW MUCH for the world cup sports bra, the world cup hooded sweatshirt, and the rhinestone world cup shooting stars tee? PLUS shipping! :) I live in PA, USA

HOW MUCH for the world cup sports bra, the world cup hooded sweatshirt, and the rhinestone world cup shooting stars tee? PLUS shipping! :) I live in PA, USA

People are still waiting on items that are paid for and have not been shipped for weeks from this seller. FYI

I have the World Cup Twinkles uniform's skirt and shorts from 2 years ago (not last years!) for sale. They are both youth medium. The skirt is $40 and the shorts are $35 or you can buy both for $70. (all does NOT include shipping which will be around $5-8) You can post below or kik me: bbybootscheer

you can find my pictures here:
Morgan_Dias
[/quote

Hi Morgan,
is the skirt still available? By any chance do you still have the matching bloomers?

Back