All-Star Worlds 2012 Question..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Another stupid question: We don't wanna go to the parks,just see the competitions, are there tickets which only cover the comp? I have been looking for an answer in other threads but i might be too stupid to find an answer ,so i have to ask now

Another stupid question: We don't wanna go to the parks,just see the competitions, are there tickets which only cover the comp? I have been looking for an answer in other threads but i might be too stupid to find an answer ,so i have to ask now

You can just buy tickets to the Milkhouse/Jostens Center each day. They have always been $25 a day in the years past.

wow thats early but its worth it i guess :)
Does anybody know about the tickets for the ICU Worlds on Friday?
We competed at 8:00 am last year, 2nd team, I didn't think anyone would be there, however, the place was packed...It was hard to find a seat so getting there early is good!!

I sat in the Milkhouse from around 8am-10 pm both days and it was tough to get a seat starting early in the day.

P.S. Don't judge me - I watched almost ALL of Smal Senior last year. I love that division.

I sat in the Milkhouse from around 8am-10 pm both days and it was tough to get a seat starting early in the day.

P.S. Don't judge me - I watched almost ALL of Smal Senior last year. I love that division.
Thats our Plan, we want to see all of the Small Senior /Medium Senior/Large Senior AllGirl Teams! That one time we are coming to worlds we will be glued to our seats (if we get seats )

Be there early and you should get seats, just plan it out (bathrooom breaks etc.) Sitting in the Fierceboard section makes it fun.

You also may not see all your teams if they aren't in the Milhouse and you have to go back and forth.

heatuniquej said:
wow thats early but its worth it i guess

I definitely reccomend going early. We went later in the day for prelims last year and then 7am for finals. There's definitely a lot of people with the same thought of getting there early. My best advice is to find a seat and park it. We don't have any connection to any teams so we just find seats in the Milkhouse and sit; we go one at a time for bathroom breaks & mean mug anyone who looks at the seat as an open one. Your favorite phrase will be "Yes, this seat is taken." WWOS also let's you bring in outside food. We usually pack a duffle bag full of dry snacks and water from the local grocery store- I believe it's Publix.

I definitely reccomend going early. We went later in the day for prelims last year and then 7am for finals. There's definitely a lot of people with the same thought of getting there early. My best advice is to find a seat and park it. We don't have any connection to any teams so we just find seats in the Milkhouse and sit; we go one at a time for bathroom breaks & mean mug anyone who looks at the seat as an open one. Your favorite phrase will be "Yes, this seat is taken." WWOS also let's you bring in outside food. We usually pack a duffle bag full of dry snacks and water from the local grocery store- I believe it's Publix.

Only the nicest grocery stores in the United States!! Love PUBLIX.

Back