All-Star Worlds 2013 Block Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2010
Ok so now worlds has been moved to finish on a Monday, the block party should be on a monday right. what time does the park normally close to normal visitors on a monday? Because if its anything like magical kingdom's times, the park stays open till late at night on a monday for the public.

Was just wondering, because disney would have to shut the park at an earlier time for us cheerleaders if this is true, which i dont think Disney would do?

Ok so now worlds has been moved to finish on a Monday, the block party should be on a monday right. what time does the park normally close to normal visitors on a monday? Because if its anything like magical kingdom's times, the park stays open till late at night on a monday for the public.

Was just wondering, because disney would have to shut the park at an earlier time for us cheerleaders if this is true, which i dont think Disney would do?

Magic Kingdom was actually open to the public as late on Sunday night last year as Hollywood Studios was for the cheerleaders. They always have one park stay open late each night. If it works out that that park is Hollywood Studios on Monday now, I would assume they would move the block party to another park.

I went to Disney's website to see their April 2012 times, but it only let me go to March. Magic Kingdom typically stays open till 10 pm on Mondays (usually less people on mondays, most people leave on a Sunday) I've never been to Worlds, so I don't know much about the Block Party, other than there are many issues....

I never understood the block party. I know its supposed to be in celebration of winning or even coming for that matter.....but really.... its more like a drinking party from what i've heard. :/

From what I've heard recently both the hotel and parks will have significantly increase security in 2013.

not gonna lie if i was there i would go to the party just to see what all goes down.
I went this year. I didn't stay on Disney property so I had to pay $40 for entrance fee. I thought it would be worth it. Wrong. Only 4 rides are open, 2 of which are worthwhile. There's kids running around everywhere being drunk and obnoxious. I stayed for an hour and left. Not my cup of tea.

I went this year. I didn't stay on Disney property so I had to pay $40 for entrance fee. I thought it would be worth it. Wrong. Only 4 rides are open, 2 of which are worthwhile. There's kids running around everywhere being drunk and obnoxious. I stayed for an hour and left. Not my cup of tea.
Totally with you. I did exactly the same this year!

Not like this would ever happen, but what if they could have two different events that night, one for the drunk hooligans and one for people that really just want to go to disney with their teammates and enjoy the park.

I went the year before with some teammates. We were hoping to go, get a beer or two, ride a few rides, whatever (we were all 21 and the serve at the UCA college block party). No alcohol sold, which is understandable, but it meant that we were all sober surrounded by drunk high school kids. Not much fun at all. We did our own thing at Downtown Disney this year.

Not like this would ever happen, but what if they could have two different events that night, one for the drunk hooligans and one for people that really just want to go to disney with their teammates and enjoy the park.

You'd be better off going to Magic Kingdom or whatever other park is open late. They actually keep the whole park open, not just 4 rides. And even though other guests are allowed in, the lines aren't any longer than at the official block party.

I don't really think its the block party itself thats the problem. Its when all the drunken cheerleaders decide to take over the all star resort, which will probably happen again regardless if theres an actual block party or not.

Back