All-Star Worlds 2013 Live Broadcast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mine stops working every time I plug in my charger. :mad:

Mine keeps buffering and freezing everytime I try to watch a team I am going to be really mad if I can't watch my friend compete

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My feed is buffering about every 45 seconds.. to even get a little bit of anyone's routine I had to keep refreshing.. I am beyond mad right now

I'm really sorry guys, but the issue is with your machine/bandwidth. The actual live feed hasn't buffered once today. You need to get someone to help you with your settings, etc. Or need to find a faster connection.

I'm really sorry guys, but the issue is with your machine/bandwidth. The actual live feed hasn't buffered once today. You need to get someone to help you with your settings, etc. Or need to find a faster connection.

Ok thank you ACEDAD .. it must be because I am using my schools wifi that isn't great to begin with. I guess ill try using an Ethernet cord

That's good to know, I'll make sure to ask my dad when he gets up about the Internet connection and hopefully it will buffer a little less!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So my idea of not buying any video so I could study is just wrong. Instead of just watching I'm stalking Twitter and Fierceboard like a crazy person. Has anyone found out if the mobile live feed works on a normal laptop yet? I can't control my addiction... :oops:

Acedad - Can you actually see teams? When we switched just a few minute ago it was just a screen and music. I'll go try again - but I know we already missed a few we wanted to see.

Yes, ma'am. Just watched Fame Legends struggle.

Back