All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rebel just posted something on their Facebook page about looking for the new Elastolite electroluminescent light source technology in the new CA uniforms at Worlds....can't wait to see what that looks like!

Warm ups, not uniforms-I stand corrected. Their first post said it was incorporated in the new uniforms.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Warm ups, not uniforms-I stand corrected. Their first post said it was incorporated in the new uniforms.

Which would be ridiculous because your never see light up uniforms on a fully lighted stage.

Of course, ensuring your team remembers to "turn on" their warm ups is a whole other level of ridiculous.

Which would be ridiculous because your never see light up uniforms on a fully lighted stage.

Of course, ensuring your team remembers to "turn on" their warm ups is a whole other level of ridiculous.

This is exactly what I thought....why have light up technology when the stage is lit up like a stadium? Lol.

It is a chemical light source rather than outside power fed so they would be "on" all the time. For warmups I can see the piping and accents in this type of glow but large areas may begin to look like a collection of glow worms...
And what is this about a new SOT uni??

It is a chemical light source rather than outside power fed so they would be "on" all the time. For warmups I can see the piping and accents in this type of glow but large areas may begin to look like a collection of glow worms...
And what is this about a new SOT uni??
New team name!!!! Electrocatz!!!

Cheetah's sneak peak from Rebel's facebook page!
4ptgz9.jpg

ETA: I'm getting an ice skating outfit vibe from this.
Before seeing these sneak peeks I was super pumped. Now I'm a little nervous... Let's all hope they don't end up looking like a blue cheetah with glitter and rhinestones dumped all over them. Please no. PLEASE NO.

the gold on lady lightning's uniforms reminds me of that sequin fabric that was popular on uniforms like... a few years ago. they're too light colored for my liking...
sad cheetahs are getting new unis and that preview scares me.
I probably stand alone here but I wasn't really a fan of panther's uniform the last couple of seasons and i'm glad they're getting new ones.. but rhinestones don't really scream "CA" to me so... i guess we'll have to wait and see

Back