All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to see the back of the reversible trinity uniform, or do you just flip the top so it is "backwards" but its not really backwards cause it's supposed to be like that ?

I want to see the back of the reversible trinity uniform, or do you just flip the top so it is "backwards" but its not really backwards cause it's supposed to be like that ?
It's kinda confusing but ill try to explain it to you....when the symbol is on the front trinity words is on the back and when trinity words is on the front the symbol is on the back...it doesn't turn inside out right?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's kinda confusing but ill try to explain it to you....when the symbol is on the front trinity words is on the back and when trinity words is on the front the symbol is on the back...it doesn't turn inside out right?

Thank you! That's what I thought but then I saw on twitter someone said reversible so I wasn't sure which it was

A Cheer Athletics athlete messaged me and told me that Cheetahs might not be using the uniform that was designed for them. She is not 100% sure.
I am not saying if this girl is right or wrong, just passing on the message!

Am I the only one praying Shooting Stars will break out their 2007-2010 uniforms? I. Would. Die. Possibly the most iconic uniform in the history of cheer.
I was really hoping for this last year, but it didn't happen :( same with Panthers bringing back my all time favorite, their 09 uniform, oh well, they'll look great anyways!

a part of me really wishes that instead of designing an entirely new uniform every 2 years, that they all just updated their original... like maybe that perfect panthers uniform was polyester with zippers and buttons. so you just update it with better fabrics and whatnot. not only would that keep the part of me that hates change very happy, but it would also allow gyms to really brand themselves, i think. i know some gyms sort of do this in their own way, but i wish it was like standard (with the exception of like, trinity-type uniforms. some gyms really just need to start over from scratch)

or maybe i just really wish that about stars and panthers. whichever.

2zi5wt0.png

spirit elite - st. peters new uniforms

Back