All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From Tumblr - Cali Coed

tumblr_mlkc3iIaEf1qe0plno1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlkc3iIaEf1qe0plno2_500.jpg
I really hate square neckline and that skirt is too blah..

Canada - I kind of like them, I just think the uni might only look flattering on girls with a smaller frame.

Cali - all of Cali's new uniforms, just looks like their running out of ideas.

surprised no one has posted the "sneak peak" of panther's uni. it was literally just a red panther eye, but it's by rebel athletics. excited to see it, but sad they aren't going with GK, since all of the CA-GK uniforms are beyond gorgeous. I am also sad that all of my dreams of a remake of the 09 panthers uni have been crushed, since there were obviously no panthers or red on that uniform. :(

surprised no one has posted the "sneak peak" of panther's uni. it was literally just a red panther eye, but it's by rebel athletics. excited to see it, but sad they aren't going with GK, since all of the CA-GK uniforms are beyond gorgeous. I am also sad that all of my dreams of a remake of the 09 panthers uni have been crushed, since there were obviously no panthers or red on that uniform. :(

I wanna see that sneak peek ! Do you know where I can find it ? :eek:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

tumblr_mll0f9t8dY1qgw1uco1_500.jpg

Team Canada warmups. I LOVE the jacket, the best part is the leaves on the side panels that look like polka dots. They're cute!
Whoops didn't read right lol #sleepy I love these though pants not so much but the leaf on the back and don't are perfect

But WHY. Panthers uni now is amazing. :(:(
I'll probably love the new ones tho, so it's ok, I GUESS.

I heard Cali wasn't happy with the first unis, somehing about the sleeves and lots of holes appearing so Varsity exchanged them for these :confused: idk for sure though

I heard Cali wasn't happy with the first unis, somehing about the sleeves and lots of holes appearing so Varsity exchanged them for these :confused: idk for sure though
That's what I heard to and I don't know if this has something to do with it but if you look at Cali's nca video Cameron's top looks extremely stretched on the back like someone pulled on it

i personally love both tops, but i think the new ones look amazing on the floor. however if any of you follow caitlyn krulee on instagram you'll know there are sizing problems....

Back