All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I tried it took me to a PayPal page, I then said "ship outside US" and when I put in UK, it added $0 shipping and handling... So I'm not sure if that essentially means they don't do it or it's free :S
I emailed the company - I am not sure.

GBE Lime :)
603665_10151374204097194_1211763158_n_zps74da91ef.jpg

When I tried it took me to a PayPal page, I then said "ship outside US" and when I put in UK, it added $0 shipping and handling... So I'm not sure if that essentially means they don't do it or it's free :S

I got an email back saying they will ship internationally. I told them the problem with pay pal but did not get a resolution. I think if you contact via the contact link they will get back to you.

Reactions: Ren
I got an email back saying they will ship internationally. I told them the problem with pay pal but did not get a resolution. I think if you contact via the contact link they will get back to you.
Well if they do ship internationally then I guess PayPal must be correct? :confused:

Well if they do ship internationally then I guess PayPal must be correct? :confused:
Maybe send an email on the contact page before ordering - they got back to me in a couple of hours. They adjust the shipping for PCM members when the item is dropped at the gym. Paypal automatically adds shipping and then they come back and credit. So I would send an email just to be sure of the shipping amount - that way there would be no suprises after the fact. Somehow I think $0 is not correct.

Back