All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know Stingrays' policy on international shipping? It says to contact them for a quote for the international shipping but I am yet to receive a reply?

Does anyone know Stingrays' policy on international shipping? It says to contact them for a quote for the international shipping but I am yet to receive a reply?
I have ordered multiple things from the Stingray Proshop and have had it shippied to Canada. The rates are extremely reasonable, i just spent about 140$ and shipping was 20$! It all depends on how much you are purchasing I assume ! So for me they have shipped to Canada with no questions asked !

I want to get the Shooting stars shirt, but at the same time i want the Ice Queens shirt but then again im not sure if I want the Cheer Athletics shirt and I need everything from Stingrays because well I love Stingrays... Help I have issues with decisions and the lack of money...

Oh and I hope South Elite puts out a worlds shirt because their practice wear and competition shirts are always perfect...

Sounds like my problem too! haha. Do you think they'll be getting new practice wear for worlds or use the ones that they wore to NCA? Cause I did not care for that subliminated set at allll.

ETA: I just saw the the Cheer Athletics program tank is up. Does anyone know if the specific team ones will be sold to teh general public too?

I have ordered multiple things from the Stingray Proshop and have had it shippied to Canada. The rates are extremely reasonable, i just spent about 140$ and shipping was 20$! It all depends on how much you are purchasing I assume ! So for me they have shipped to Canada with no questions asked !
how do their sizes run on stingray shirts. big, small?? im thinking about ordering in size Adult Medium

@Level5Mom yeah im really curious as to how the stingray shirts run in size... thinkin about the "just crush it" shirt. typically wear an adult medium, but i dont want the shirt to be super long.. any ideas???

Back