Worlds 2013 Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

you can't buy tickets ahead of time. Unless you're on a team's family package, you have to buy them there. They are $25 a day. :)

Is it IN the park (would I have to buy a ticket to get into Disney World and THEN pay $25 to get into the comp?? and how many days it it?? Sorry... I didn't realize how little I knew about Worlds lol

You dont have to purchase a disney pass to get in to disney world wide of sports. Just a spectator ticket when you get there. ICU is normally on friday and IASF is on the Saturday and sunday. So you would need to purchase 3 tickets then if they keep it the same schedule

Is it IN the park (would I have to buy a ticket to get into Disney World and THEN pay $25 to get into the comp?? and how many days it it?? Sorry... I didn't realize how little I knew about Worlds lol
wide world of sports is a completely different place. The parks are in that area, but it is it's own complex. No, they sell tickets on the outside, and you pay outside. It's 3 days, usually friday-sunday. If you're not competing, I wouldn't even bother going Friday. If the teams make it past friday, then they're worth seeing saturday and sunday.

Although, going on Friday does give you an oppurtunity to watch ALL the teams who have gotten the honor to be there. Plus, you get to see your favorite teams more than twice!

So do the teams that compete on Friday use the same routines all 3 days?? haha... im kind of new to this... so i dont really know how it works lol

So do the teams that compete on Friday use the same routines all 3 days?? haha... im kind of new to this... so i dont really know how it works lol

Yes - just like two day nationals.

Back