All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just got kicked out too and they said my email didn't exist! Already sent an angry email and now it's working again

Just a reminder: the video rights remain with the USASF - posting videos is therefore not legal and also pisses everyone off who purchased the livestream!

And from here on forward I will give everyone who posts videos from the livestream a thumbs down.

Just saw this on twitter

The oldest competitor at Worlds at 50 years old and the first time a team has ever had a father and daughter compete on the same team!
2s7c3eg.jpg

Just a reminder: the video rights remain with the USASF - posting videos is therefore not legal and also pisses everyone off who purchased the livestream!

And from here on forward I will give everyone who posts videos from the livestream a thumbs down.
For the record, I didn't tape the video. Just saw it on twitter.

Sorry about the video, wasn't my recording - simply reposting from a link I found.
But I won't post any more I find :)

Question, since for SS and SSC they did "A" and "B" groups for prelims, does that mean they will take 5 from group A and 5 from group B to semis or 10 from group A and 10 from group B?

Finally finished working and can start following the updates. Didn't see anything from Lady T's, have they competed yet?

Question, since for SS and SSC they did "A" and "B" groups for prelims, does that mean they will take 5 from group A and 5 from group B to semis or 10 from group A and 10 from group B?
It might be top ten scores from combined. Not sure.

The Fierceboard App of the Khaleesi

Latest posts

Back