All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wildcats are talented and great and congrats to them yay but how are they in first with that pyramid???? The unbraced flips and bobbles???? The only thing I can think of is the flips weren't deducted? Or their raw score was really that high??

Okay I have to wonder if Wildcats even got deducted for the illegal elements then. Ahead by 11 points with a 12+ pt deduction?

Wildcats had 4.5 in deductions...no legalities

Yeah I was going to order a pizza....because I could eat off of that for awhile....then I cursed the fact that no chinese restaurant around me delivered.

So I went for the sub....because I'm not quite ready to eat yet... It was a long thought process I went through during the struggle I was watchin in the Milkhouse

And the milk house struggle is about to begin again! Fasten that seat belt, all aboard the struggle bus!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Wildcats had 4.5 in deductions...no legalities

I wondered if they would get a legality for the pyramid....since it was more of a performance error rather than a blatant disregard for the rules...

But i kept my mouth shut because I'll be the first to admit that I pay no attention to worlds score sheets, rules or deductions

Cheer Legendz Pumas flyers are so timid. All of them have a look that says "Okay. Put me down. Lets move along"

Yessss, to the GymTyme teams!
I wondered if they would get a legality for the pyramid....since it was more of a performance error rather than a blatant disregard for the rules...

But i kept my mouth shut because I'll be the first to admit that I pay no attention to worlds score sheets, rules or deductions
I wondered that too. I know during Worlds 2011 Cali Coed had an unbraced inversion that happened because the bracer fell/bobbled too much and I think they just got a warning about it. I could see the same thing happening with Wildcats.

I know people are up in arms about 005 but everyone knew the excessive celebration rules coming into worlds. If the safety judges didn't see it as a legality in Wildcats routine then it wasn't a legality. Yes 005 hit but Wildcats could have had higher scores in difficulty, tumbling, etc. We won't know unless those separate scores are released.

I understand why people are upset because 005 hit their routine but the judges at worlds fairly deducted for the rules that every team already knew about

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back